AirFloat is a unique app that can turn your iOS device into an AirPlay receiver so it can receive music from and other Apple device or anything with AirPlay support. It has a great user interface and is a little app that takes very less space on your device, it is very easy to use as you just have to launch the app and it automatically creates your device into an AirPlay receiver. AirFloat also works when in background, so you can play games or go browsing on web and it will still work perfectly fine, it only supports music. This app was removed from iTunes last year. One of the best things is that it works on iPhone 3g and iPhone 4 also so don’t think that those devices lying around are a piece of junk when you can download AirFloat on them and listen to your favourite music through AirPlay with crisp clear sound quality.
You can download AirFloat from AppValley which is no doubt the best app store for all Android and iOS devices, this app store has all apps and games absolutely free to download and there is no need to root or jailbreak your device to download AppValley. It has an intelligent user interface which makes it very simply for you to download the apps you want and makes the whole process of browsing and installing for your specified apps fun. It has over 10,000 downloads and a great rating, there are no bugs or errors whatsoever as it keeps a constant check and provides updates on a daily basis so the users are satisfied using it.
Download AirFloat via AppValley
- Launch Safari browser and Download AppValley.
- Wait for AppValley to download.
- Go to Settings >> General Settings >> Device Management >> tap on “ Trust AppValley”.
- Launch AppValley and search for AirFloat and download.
- Once again go to Settings >> General Settings >> Device Management >> tap on “ Trust AirFloat”.
- Now you can listen to all your favourite songs using AirFloat.