If you’re using an iOS device and you need a file managing app rather than the one which is already downloaded on your device then you need to download iFile, this is an awesome file manager which allows you to access any file and by that i mean even the system files which are not recommended to open or make changes. iFile can do a lot more like install .deb files, unzip files, rename, browser, move, delete and modify files on your device. This is a Cydia tweak which is now available to download without having to jailbreak your device, iFile is absolutely free to download on all iOS devices running on iOS 8 and above. You can download this app to manage any kind of files on your iPhone/ iPad or iPod Touch from AppValley.
AppValley is a great third party app store which is available for both Android and IOS operating systems, it has all the apps and games that are available on both Apple App Store and Google Play Store so you get the best of both worlds, not only this but AppValley supports all kinds of modded and tweaks apps which is just another great feature and another reason for you to download it on your device, you don’t need to modify your device in any way like having to root your Android device or Jailbreak your iOS device to download AppValley.
Download iFile from AppValley
- Download AppValley from Safari Browser.
- Wait for the download to complete.
- Navigate to Settings >> General Settings >> Device Management >> and tap “Trust AppValley”.
- Install and launch AppValley app store.
- Type iFile in the search bar provided above.
- Download the first suggestion.
- Go to Settings>> Device Management >> and “Trust iFile ”
- Once installed you can use iFile to manage files on your iOS device.