Electra Jailbreak is a free iOS tool available for all the iPhone, Ipad and Ipod touch series. Basically it is a semi – untethered jailbreak which lets you install tweaks and provides you many features of a jailbroken device without Cydia app. Electra Jailbreak is now available for everyone to download, this tool is for all 64-bit devices which are iPhone 5s to iPhone X, iPod 9.7 / 10.5 / 12.9, iPad Air / Air 2, iPad Mini 2 / 3 / 4 and iPod 6G running on iOS 11.0 – iOS 11.1.2. Electra Jailbreak allows you to jailbreak your device but it doesn’t mess with the iOS’ KPP security measure. You can download the Electra Jailbreak from AppValley app market.
AppValley is a third party app market available for iOS users. AppValley app market provides all the tweaked and modded versions of apps which are not supported by the in-built App Store. This app market has all the content which is available on the App Store and more. AppValley provides all the premium apps and games for free so why pay for apps ever again. It has a very organised category system for the user to navigate their favourite apps and games. It is very easy to download AppValley app market on your iOS device.
Install Electra Jailbreak on AppValley.
- Open Safari browser and Download AppValley app market.
- Tap ‘Install’ on the pop-up message.
- Wait for the app to install.
- Being a third party app you need to give it permission to download.
- Go to Settings >> General settings >> tap on “Trust AppValley”
- Go the the home screen and launch AppValley.
- Search and download “Electra Jailbreak”.
- Wait for it to download.
- You need to trust the “Electra Jailbreak” app from settings as well.
- Launch Electra Jailbreak and turn on the “Tweaks” toggle located on the left.
- Tap on “Jailbreak”.
- After sometime your device will respring. (Jailbreak does not install Cydia so you should have Anemone installed for theming.)
- Launch Electra again to confirm the jailbreak is successful.