The long awaited G0blin jailbreak is finally here. This jailbreak is for most of the 64-bit devices running on iOS 10.3, iOS 10.3.1, iOS 10.3.2 and iOS 10.3.3 firmware. This tool will not work for the iPhone 7 (Plus) and all the newer models instead it is for the older models. G0blin jailbreak is a product of Canadian developer Stickatron, made with the help of other developers who are Saurik and Tihmstar which are some popular names in the jailbreaking community. G0blin jailbreak uses the v0rtex exploit and yalu102 KPP bypass. G0blin is a semi untethered jailbreak which means the user has to repeat the jailbreak process every 7 days. G0blin jailbreak needs to be sideloaded using Cydia Impactor. So you can use Cydia and Cydia Substrate to download all kinds of tweaks and apps.
G0blin Jailbreak can be downloaded via AppValley. AppValley is a third party app store which allows the user to download all the apps and games for free. AppValley is an alternative for your built-in App Store or Play store. AppValley provides all the same content and even has tweaked and modded apps which are a far better version of the basic apps such as Whatsapp++, Twitter++, Snapchat++, Spotify++, etc. AppValley has tons of apps, games and softwares for the user to download.
Download G0blin Jailbreak via AppValley
The list for iOS devices which are compatible with this jailbreak:
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 5s.
- iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad 5th gen, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2.
- iPod touch 6 gen.
Note: It is advised to backup your device using iTunes.
- Open Safari browser and Download AppValley.
- Go to Settings >> General Settings >> Device Management >> tap on “ Trust AppValley”.
- Launch AppValley and download G0blin Jailbreak and remember the location of the file.
- Download Cydia Impactor.
- Now connect your device with the PC via lightning cable.
- Now navigate and drag the .ipa file for G0blin (downloaded earlier) in the Cydia Impactor.
- Once Cydia Impactor side loads the G0blin jailbreak unplug your device.
- Once again go to Settings >> General Settings >> Device Management >> tap on “ Trust Goblin Jailbreak”.
- Now launch the G0lin Jailbreak app from your home screen, and tap on “Jailbroke Yo” button to initiate the jailbreak process.
- After some time you will receive a notification that jailbreak is successful.