PPSSPP is an abbreviation for ‘Playstation Portable Simulator Suitable for Playing Portably’ this is an open source emulator that allows you to play all your favourite games on Windows, MacOS, iOS, Android, Blackberry 10 and Symbian. PPSSPP was released on November 1, 2012, it was created by Henrik Rydgard who is also one of the co-founder of Dolphin Emulator. PPSSPP is written in C++ and translates PSP CPU instructions directly into optimized x84, x64, ARM or ARM64 machine code using JIT compilers. Anyone is welcome to contribute their improvements to the code as it is hosted at the Github page for PPSSPP, using the Git source control system. To put it simply PPSSPP allows you to play all your favourite PSP games right on your device anytime you want.
You can download PPSSPP from AppValley, this is a third party app which provides you all the latest apps and games for free, so no need to pay all for all those games when you can download them for free from AppValley. It has a very intelligent user interface which helps you find your favourite apps faster, when you open the app for the first time you will find a catalog of millions of apps from where you can select and download the apps you want. There is no need to jailbreak your iOS device to download AppValley. AppValley is available on both Android and iOS devices.
Download PPSSPP via AppValley
- Open Safari Browser on your iOS Device and Download Appvalley.
- Wait for the download to complete.
- Open Settings >> General Settings >> Device Management >> tap on “ Trust AppValley”.
- Now Install and launch AppValley.
- Search and download PPSSPP from AppValley.
- You need to give the ‘Trust PPSSPP’ permission from settings too.
- Now launch PPSSPP and enjoy all your classic games.
Once installed use it and let us know the feedback via the app.