xCleaner is an app which allows you to clean your iDevice and removes all the unnecessary data that you don’t want and makes space on your device by clearing apps cache, duplicate files and other junk. It locates all the unnecessary hidden files that take up space on your device temporarily and lets you delete them with ease. Now with xCleaner you don’t have to worry about running out of space again, this app is available for iOS 9 , iOS 10, iOS 11 and works on the latest iOS 11.4 Beta 6 version perfectly, The app resolution is optimized only for iPhone and iPad devices so on bigger screen iOS devices like iPad and iPad mini, it won’t fit to screen. xCleaner was earlier available for jailbroken devices only but now users can download it even without having to jailbreak their device.
xCleaner can be downloaded from AppValley app store. This is a third party app store from where you are able to download all your favorite apps and games for free. AppValley has one of the biggest library of apps that it offers you to choose from, you can also locate apps according to category, AppValley has a great user interface which makes browsing and downloading apps a fun experience. AppValley takes up very less space on your device, it is available to download on all leading platforms like Android, iOS and more. You don’t need to root your Android or jailbreak your iOS device to download AppValley.
Download xCleaner via AppValley.
- Open Safari browser and Download AppValley.
- Once the download is finished.
- Go to Settings >> General Settings >> Device Management >> tap on “ Trust AppValley”.
- Install and launch AppValley.
- Search for xCleaner and download the first suggestion.
- Once again go to settings and give trust permission to xCleaner.
- Install xCleaner and use it to remove excess junk stored on your device.