Yalu is a tool which helps you jailbreak your iOS device. This tool is created by Luca Todesco who is an Italian developer and is well known in the jailbreak community. Yalu tool need to reboot the device once to perform jailbreak successfully. The system needs to be vulnerable to be exploited in order to jailbreak the device, well Yalu being the successor of the mach_portal uses the same vulnerabilities that were patched and launched in iOS 10.2.1 firmware. Yalu jailbreak app is based on XCode so the user may need XCode or VM to run it. However Yalu jailbreak is just a Beta version and not a complete jailbreak so it does not support Cydia Substrate. This means that you have to download Cydia manually to use its features. Yalu jailbreak is somewhat unstable and buggy but does the job.
You can simply download Yalu jailbreak from AppValley app market. AppValley is another third party app which allows the user to download all the apps, games, softwares, etc for free. AppValley is available to download on all leading platforms such as iOS, Android and Windows. It has a very unique and intelligent user interface which helps the user find their favourite apps and suggests all the latest and trending apps on its home screen. AppValley app market consists of all the tweaked and modded apps so there is no need to go searching for tweaked app apks on the web.
Download Yalu Jailbreak via AppValley
- This method only works for iOS 10 and 10.1.1 pre iPhone 7.
- Open Safari and Download AppValley app market.
- From you homescreen go to Settings >> General Settings >> Device Management >> tap on “ Trust AppValley”.
- Download Yalu jailbreak from AppValley.
- Now connect your device to your PC or Mac.
- It is recommended to backup your data because if things go downhill you may need to restore your device.
- Go to Settings and disable your passcode and Touch ID (Settings > Touch ID & Passcode) and disable find my iPhone/ iPad (Settings > iCloud > Find my iPhone/ iPad).
- Download Cydia Impactor on your PC.
- Now navigate and drag the .ipa file for Yalu (downloaded earlier) in the Cydia Impactor.
- Once Cydia Impactor side loads the Yalu jailbreak unplug your device.
- Once again go to Settings >> General Settings >> Device Management >> tap on “ Trust Yalu Jailbreak”.
- Go back to your home screen and launch the jailbreak named ‘mach_portal’
- Wait for it to work and then your device will respring.
- Now you your device is jailbroken and you will have Cydia installed as well.